Saturday 30 April 2011

HOW BEST TO SUM UP AV?

I've been laid low with a nasty bug for two days but thankfully I'm better now. My son was quite ill starting Tuesday morning and that continued until late Wednesday afternoon. Then both my wife and I came down with it in the early hours of Thusday morning. I had another canvassing session scheduled with our MP which had to be cancelled and overall lost two days from the campaign trail.

But now I'm okay and we've delivered the first batch of our second leaflets today. The initial reaction when field testing these leaflets has been very favourable. Now we've got to spread that message between now and Wednesday evening. The people of Claydon & Barham Ward deserve better! The full story will be revealed on my next posting.

Meanwhile, here's an amusing ditty from Youtube which sums up the AV system. If you want the supporters of extreme parties and joke candidates -those who's votes don't presently determine the outcome at Westminster - to have a bearing on the outcome, then you'll support AV. If not, you'll vote NO on Thursday. The choice is your's - but first, enjoy this song.......

No comments:

Post a Comment